The Corporate Sponsors, Community Partners and Affiliates of A.R.K. Community Development, helps us to provide an opportunity to equip poor children, youth and their communities in reaching realistic and positive goals to move with confidence in building a better future. Sponsorship is vital in making a positive difference in their lives from providing, food, clothing, housing, spirituality, healthcare, educational enrichment and recreational resources that will last many years to come.
As A.R. K. Community Development moves from community to community and on to country to country, you our sponsors and community partners, have the opportunity to join us is continuing our efforts in providing vital support to poor children and youth by exposing them to healthy and positive environments, and thus developing and strengthening their communities around the world.
We thank our Corporate Sponsors, Community Partners, and Affiliates below for their continued support.
- All American Pressure Cleaning and Painting Corp.
- Asil Network, LLC
- Banana Republic Store (Bal Harbour Staff)
- Boys and Girls Club of America
- Breedlove Ministries Nonprofit Organization
- Broward Outreach Centers
- Community of Hope Center, Inc.
- Curley House Nonprofit Organization
- First Baptist Church of Ft Lauderdale
- Global Biz Connection, Inc.
- Granite Enterprises, Inc.
- Koinonia Worship Center and Village
- L.A. Lee Family YMCA
- Maxim Enterprises, Inc.
- Miami Rescue Mission, Inc.
- Morrison, Brown, Argiz Accounting Firm
- Mount Bethel Human Services Corporation, Inc.
- Murkel Coppins "Tools for Change Nonprofit Organization"
- Progressive C. Learning Center, Inc.
- Real Choice Reality, Inc.
- S.A.R.S., Inc.
- Spirit of Christ School and Academy
- SWA Nonprofit Organization
- Technosystems, Inc.
- US Euro Investment Trust, LLC